Industry Leaders Unite to Create World-Class Performance, Evaluation and Optimization Platform
Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, announced the Zebra Sports practice system can now be integrated with the industry leading Kinduct Athlete Management System for an extended, detailed view into players’ health, wellness and overall performance. This expanded tracking solution with medical and training insights gives coaches, trainers and sports science staff a powerful suite of tools for athlete and team preparation, injury prevention and enhanced performance on the practice field for greater success on game day.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE ZEBRA – KINDUCT PARTNERSHIP
- Available to all NFL and NCAA teams that use the Zebra Sports practice system, users receive real-time updates to feed into customized analyses and individual action plans for athlete and team preparation, injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Users of the Zebra Sports practice system now have the option to access the capabilities of the Kinduct Athlete Management System in a seamless solution that gives a holistic view into athletes’ health, wellness and performance.
- Kinduct’s highly secure, cloud-based system allows teams to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and drive tangible actions.
- Teams can optimize the data for their own purposes with a privacy layer that gives them a competitive advantage in preparing for game day.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE ZEBRA SPORTS SOLUTION
- For the third consecutive full season, Zebra will deploy its Sports Solution on NFL game days during the 2017-18 season by embedding RFID tags in players’ shoulder pads to track movement, providing metrics such as player speed and proximity, distance traveled, acceleration and deceleration.
- The Zebra Sports Solution leverages the same tracking and location solutions technology that Zebra implements globally for enterprises of all sizes in healthcare, retail, manufacturing and transportation and logistics to give them real-time operational visibility.
Dr. Travis McDonough, CEO and Founder, Kinduct
“Kinduct is a highly secure, cloud-based Athlete Management System that turns rich data into powerful insights that deliver tangible actions that help make coaches, trainers and athletes better. With our collaboration with Zebra, we will provide teams in the NFL and NCAA the right data and the right tools at the right time to help inform the decision-making process, promote constant improvement and provide teams with a competitive advantage.”
Jill Stelfox, Vice President and General Manager, Location Solutions, Zebra Technologies
“As the official on-field player tracking provider of the NFL, Zebra is thrilled to be working with Kinduct, the leader in athletic monitoring and performance improvement, to take our cutting-edge, real-time player tracking solution to the next level. A growing number of teams are using our practice system as they are aggressively moving to newer technology with higher accuracy to gain better visibility.”