Government has launched the following new IT-based initiatives on Citizen Centric Health Services:
- Kilkari– It delivers free, weekly, time-appropriate audio messages about pregnancy, child birth and child care delivery to families’ mobile phones.
- National Health Portal (NHP)-A citizen portal for health to provide authentic information on various health issues to public. It has a toll-free number for citizens to access reliable, easy to understand and multilingual health information.
- Online Blood stock availability on National Health Portal and Mobile App- It is a mobile app to locate hospitals and blood banks in nearby location and provides easy access to public for searching blood/blood products availability in all licensed Blood Banks across India.
- Tobacco Cessation Programme – It is a mHealth Initiative in collaboration with WHO for Tobacco Cessation.
- Online registration System (ORS)-For online registration, payment of fees and online appointment, online diagnostic reports, enquiring availability of blood online etc.
- Missed Call Centre for reaching unreached TB patients – A dedicated toll free number with a call centre that is currently available in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Delhi.